What you can do with My Library
My Library is an online access to your library account. The table below summarizes what you can do by signing in to My Library.
It gives you a general review of the menu tabs.
You may view your active loans, and renew them.
|REQUESTS||You may check the processing status of your requests. You may also cancel your requests on this menu screen.
-As soon as your request is kept on hold, a bell-shaped icon is displayed.
|FINE+FEES||Unpaid overdue fines are displayed here.|
|PERSONAL DETAILS||My email: The email address shown here is the one registered in our library system. The library notices are sent to the email address. If you are a student, your keio.jp email address is registered automatically. If you would like to receive the notices by other email address, please set forwarding to your preferred account. If you are NOT a student and want to change your registered email address, please visit the counter of Media Center at your convenience.
UPDATE LOGIN CREDENTIALS: You may change your password here in case you use your library card number instead of Keio ID to sign in.
Sign in to My Library
1. Click Menu on the upper right.
2. Click My Library then.
3. Sign in using your Keio ID, which includes @keio.jp at the end, or your library card number.
View Your Loan History
Sign in to My Library, and click LOANS tab to view your active loans and loan history. When signing in, active loans are displayed initially.
1. Open the drop-down menu next to the heading "Loans."
2．Switch "Active loans" to "Previous and historic loans."
Your active loan or loan history may be saved or printed out.
*The historic loans items returned in or after September 2019 are included in the loan history. Be aware that your current loans are excluded.
1. Select Active loans or Previous and historic loans. (Switch "Active loans" to "Previous and historic loans.")
2. Select all or part of the items you have borrowed so far.
3. Click on the triple-dot menu on the upper right, then choose an option.
3. Here is the example of sending records via email. Enter your email address and click "SEND."