2. Click "Online access" on the search result list
3. Confirm "Notice" and click on "I accept"
*"Notice" are displayed every 3 hours.
4. Check the coverage year and select the appropriate provider
5. Confirm the material and access the full text
6. If online access is impossible, confirm the collection of the print version
＊Click here for request photocopy and letters of introduction
Many of the databases provide access to full text articles.
For the articles included in the journal titles which the Media Center is licensed to, you may get the full text by following the banner links.
When "No full text available" is shown, the journal title may not be subscribed by Keio libraries.
Please do not give up. There are another way to obtain the full text. Try as directed below.
1. For Print version
Click KOSMOS link to get search results including print version.
The search is done by matching item IDs.
If not successful, please try journal title search then. The title is shown as below.
2. For e-journals available only on other campuses
In case that you try Step.1 once again and find the journal title successfully, then check the icon included in the record.
The icon shows you on which campus the journal title is available.
If the icon is NOT of your home campus or "All campuses," visit the campus that the icon refers to, or request a photocopy.
3. For open access journals on the web
Though many open access journals are available through KOSMOS, the coverage may not be enough.
We recommend search engines such as Google Scholar to find open access journals.
In none of these cases, make a photocopy request via "ILL Request (Photocopy)" link. (Fig. 1)