Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Please be aware we are closed from August 1 through 10, and you cannot reach us during the period.
What is Bloomberg?
Bloomberg is a leading source for detailed market data, news, and analytics that is globally used in trading markets and financial institutions. Bloomberg is available only on the designated terminals in Mita Media Center and Shonan Fujisawa Media Center.
How to Use
Who can use Bloomberg?
- Keio University students, faculty and staff
- Correspondence course students (Mita only)
- Senior Researcher / Researcher, Keio Research Institute at SFC (SFC only)
*Alumni and visitors may not use the database.
Where can I use Bloomberg?
- Database Area, the 1st floor of the Main Library
- Database Search Corner, the 2nd floor
*Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- During semester: 8:45 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. on weekdays; Application must be made by 6:30 p.m.
- Between semesters: 8:45 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. on weekdays; Application must be made by 5:00 p.m.
- During semester: 9:15 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. on weekdays; Application must be made by 7:40 p.m.
- Between semesters: 9:15 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. on weekdays; Application must be made by 5:00 p.m.
*You may use Bloomberg for up to 90 minutes. It is possible to extend your time if no one else is waiting to use the database.
*There is a maximum monthly limit for downloading data.
Though we provide Bloomberg on a first-come, first-served basis, we accept reservation as well.
All you have to do for reservation is visiting the Reference Counter/Desk or sending us an email with the following:
- "Bloomberg Reservation" in the subject line
- Your full name
- Your student ID/library card ID/campus card ID
- Preferred date and time to use Bloomberg
The sending address for each Media Center is shown below:
- For Mita (*Please be aware we are closed from August 1 through 10, and you cannot reach us during the period),
- For SFC (*Please be aware we are closed from August 1 through 10, and you cannot reach us during the period),
Contact info (Mita)
Keio University Mita Media Center
(Keio University Library)
8:45-18:30 on weekdays (8:45-17:00 during holidays)
Shonan Fujisawa Media Center (Library)
Reference desk (2nd Floor):
TEL: 0466-49-3433 (ex. 52520)
During the semester: 9:15 a.m.-5:00 p.m. on weekdays
Between semesters: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. on weekdays