Access to the full text of electronic journals with individual contracts is restricted to those affiliated to certain campuses.
Check the icons to see whether you belong to the designated campus and follow the instructions below to obtain your ID and password.
Campuses that have access
e.g., In this case, electronic journal is available to those affiliated to Mita Campus.
1. Inquiries via e-mail
Subject: “Need Password”
Text: Please include the following information.
- Student ID number / library ID / library card number
- Affiliated campus
- Undergraduate faculty or graduate school
- Status (undergraduate student, graduate student, faculty member, staff member, etc.)
- Title of electronic journal
※ Please use your “keio” domain (e.g., **@keio.jp) e-mail address when sending e-mails.
※ In principle, replies to e-mails received after 17:00 on weekdays, on weekends and public holidays, and on days the library is open on a regular closing day, will be sent on the following business day.
※ Click here (Japanese) for information on the IEICE Technical Report.
※ You cannot obtain ID/password for the following electronic journals by email. If your want to access them, please ask at the library counter.
- 「官報」(The Official Gazette)
- International conference papers / annual reports of the the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers
- 「日本教育新聞」(Nihon Kyoiku Shimbun / Nikkyo Web)
2. Inquiries at the library counter
Those affiliated to a campus with access to the journals should come to the relevant Media Center and show your student ID card, faculty and staff member card, library card, or campus card at the reference desk (Study Support for Hiyoshi Media Center).