【Third Floor: Service Floor】
Library Counter，Shelves，Reading Area，Computers with Access to Library Resources，Group Study Room，PC Room，Copy Machine
✲ Group Study Room （12 seats）
- Please feel free to use this room for group discussions and practicing presentations.
- There are monitors that can be used both for viewing video materials and as a PC monitor.
You can borrow a projector and laser pointer from the counter.
- You may use the room when it is vacant, or make a reservation.
Reservations are accepted from the first day of the previous month to up to two hours before the start time.
The time limit for a reservation is two hours.
Make sure to notify us if you no longer need your reservation.
If the users do not arrive within thirty minutes after the reserved start time, the reservation will be cancelled.
Reservations are limited to those affiliated with the Faculty of Pharmacy or the Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- During the semester-end examinations period, reservations and group activities are suspended and the room is used for private study only.
Also, the equipment cannot be used during exam periods.
✲ PC Room （8 seats）
【Fourth Floor: Stack Room】
Shelves，Seats for browsing，Copy Machine
- Graduate students and teaching staff can enter using their Shiba-Kyoritsu Campus Card.
- Undergraduate students can borrow key cards from the third floor counter.