You are able to search e-books on KOSMOS by title, author, etc.
If you see the “Onlin Access”, it means you can access the e-book. When you click on the link “Online Access”, it will take you to the e-book website. (You are able to click on it, only if your location allows access to the e-book.)
We have added the titles of the following e-book collections to KOSMOS, including those titles without access to their full text.
<E-book collections now searchable via KOSMOS>
- MARUZEN eBook Library (Approximately 25,000 books in Japanese)
【閲覧】(read full text) button does not appear on the screens of some titles. Please submit a purchase request to your affiliated Media Center if you wish to have an access to its full text.
- ProQuest EBook Central (Approximately 770,000 books in foreign languages)
These titles are labeled as “EBook Central (ProQuest)” on the KOSMOS search result screen, and 5-minute trial reading is available.
If you wish to have an access to their full text, please make an online request from the
For further questions, please consult a librarian at the reference desk of your affiliated Media Center.
When no full text available message is showed up, it usually means that the title is not subscribed by Keio Libraries, though the following posibilities also exist.
1. It is available only in another campus
Please visit the campus or request a photocopy via online form.
2. Remote access is unavailable to access the journal.
Some journals are not allowed to access from off-campus. Please access it on campus.
3. Search the following databases by the title you have found on KOSMOS, especially if it is an e-book.